Ball Screw Assembly Technician
Barnes Industries, Inc. – Madison Heights, MI 48071
This is a first shift position and the pay is based on experience. The following criteria are required for this position:
- Read blue prints and job cards to be able to prioritize scheduled jobs
- Experience using measuring instruments: micrometers, calipers, indicators.
- Work in a safe, and courteous manner, comply with Company quality and safety requirements.
- Perform miscellaneous other duties in department and company as assigned.
- Pass Physical, Background and Drug tests.
- Experience using hand tools: Die grinders and precision tools.
- Experience operating machines: Surface grinder, rotary grinder, lathe, Bridgeport mill, tube bender/puller, and bandsaw.
- High mechanical ability.
- Good math skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Personal tools required.
- Will train qualified machine maintenance personnel or small engine rebuilder.
- Ability to maintain a good attendance record.
- Maintain a clean and organized work station.
- Standing for 2/3 or more of day.
- Good hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity for very detailed work and close tolerances.
- Lift up to 50 pounds unassisted on a frequent basis.
Join Barnes Industries if you are looking for a competitive wage, solid opportunity and excellent benefits including: BCN medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, paid holidays and vacation. Email resume to: email@example.com. EOE
View our website: www.barnesballscrew.com
Qualified candidates will be contacted by phone or email. Wages are negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Join Barnes Industries, if you are looking for a competitive wage, solid opportunity and excellent benefits including; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, paid holidays and vacation. Barnes is an equal opportunity employer.