Barnes Industries, Inc. – Madison Heights, MI 48071
This is a full-time hourly first shift position and pay is based on experience. Join Barnes Industries for a solid opportunity and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, paid holidays and vacation.
The following experience/qualifications are required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience running J&L (V-thread), Norton, and Cincinnati OD grinding machines. Material range: 10”-170” OAL, ½”-6” Dia. Run Sunnen Honing machine.
- Proficient in blueprint reading understanding GD&T features.
- Must be able to read and use: .0001 micrometers, indicators, calipers and optical comparator.
- Must have manual machine experience.
- Must comply with Company quality, safety, and personal protection equipment requirements.
- Ability to work OT as required.
- Must pass pre-employment background, physical and drug tests.
- Have own tools, such as, Micrometers, Calipers and Dial indicators.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, qualified candidates will be contacted by phone or email.
Barnes Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COVID-19 information: The health and safety of our employees is a priority. As an essential employer that requires our staff to work on-site, Barnes Industries has established safety protocols to ensure all employees and visitors are screened and following MIOSHA and CDC guidelines.